Monday, December 16, 2013

www.afarcryfromsu... This is a must read for anyone who has ever had a dream. The true story of a genius with grace who did it the hard way. For more information about #music #videos, #best #selling #book, #movies please visit www.afarcryfromsu...

www.afarcryfromsu... This is a must read for anyone who has ever had a dream. The true story of a genius with grace who did it the hard way. For more information about #music #videos, #best #selling #book, #movies please visit www.afarcryfromsu...
www.afarcryfromsu... This is a must read for anyone who has ever had a dream. The true story of a genius with grace who did it the hard way. For more information about #music #videos, #best #selling #book, #movies please visit www.afarcryfromsu...

Download whole gallery
My fave movie in intermediate....so much that my sister in law surprised me w/ it for an early xmas gift! tear.LOL
My fave movie in intermediate....so much that my sister in law surprised me w/ it for an early xmas gift! tear.LOL

Download whole gallery
I always think of this movie when I eat peanut M Another romantic movie - I am turning into such a sap in my old age! (lol)
I always think of this movie when I eat peanut M Another romantic movie - I am turning into such a sap in my old age! (lol)

Download whole gallery
I love this movie! Heath Ledger...I sure do miss his acting! He was so young in this movie but so adorable! When he sings to her in the stands.....priceless!
I love this movie! Heath Ledger...I sure do miss his acting! He was so young in this movie but so adorable! When he sings to her in the stands.....priceless!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment