Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Therapist: Why do you come to see me every week? Kate: My boss said she'd fire me if I didn't get therapy. Therapist: Why do you think, she thinks you need therapy? Kate: You know what, I haven't the faintest idea.

*
*

Download whole gallery
One of my all-time favorites!
One of my all-time favorites!

Download whole gallery
TWISTER...one of my favorite movies!
TWISTER...one of my favorite movies!

Download whole gallery
Therapist: Why do you come to see me every week? Kate: My boss said she'd fire me if I didn't get therapy. Therapist: Why do you think, she thinks you need therapy? Kate: You know what, I haven't the faintest idea.
Therapist:  Why do you come to see me every week?   Kate: My boss said she'd fire me if I didn't get therapy.   Therapist: Why do you think, she thinks you need therapy?    Kate: You know what, I haven't the faintest idea.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment