Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Loneliest Planet - sleekitty: I wanted to like this film. But the story did not move along quickly enough for me. An hour of establishing the character's relationship, as well as voyeuristic, obsessive close-up shots of Hani Furstenberg's panties and hair, as well as a tense build-up that could only be leading to explosive violence, made me want to turn it off before the half-way point. The landscape shots were really great though, and showcased an area of Europe I have never seen.

Inglorious Basterds
Inglorious Basterds

Download whole gallery
The Loneliest Planet - sleekitty: I wanted to like this film. But the story did not move along quickly enough for me. An hour of establishing the character's relationship, as well as voyeuristic, obsessive close-up shots of Hani Furstenberg's panties and hair, as well as a tense build-up that could only be leading to explosive violence, made me want to turn it off before the half-way point. The landscape shots were really great though, and showcased an area of Europe I have never seen.
The Loneliest Planet - sleekitty: I wanted to like this film. But the story did not move along quickly enough for me. An hour of establishing the character's relationship, as well as voyeuristic, obsessive close-up shots of Hani Furstenberg's panties and hair, as well as a tense build-up that could only be leading to explosive violence, made me want to turn it off before the half-way point. The landscape shots were really great though, and showcased an area of Europe I have never seen.

Download whole gallery
Stand by Me - 9/10
Stand by Me - 9/10

Download whole gallery
My Little Bride
My Little Bride

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment